GA49H-40C DN25 Impulse safety valve are mainly used for power plant boilers, pressure containers, pressure and temperature reducing devices and other steam pressure piping system. It can be used as a part or used alone. When the medium in the pressure container exceedes the allowable value, the disc will open to discharge the overpressure steam, and when the pressure drops to a certain value, the disc will quickly close the valve by the heavy hammer on the lver to ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
1. The impulse safety valve mainly consists of body, disc, seat, lever, hammer and so on.
PN: 4.0 MPa
Shell Test: 6.0 MPa
Lift : Higher than 9mm
Operating Temperature: Below 350 Deg C
Applicable Medium: Steam, Air
Hammer: Cast Iron
1. This valve shall work with A49-40 Main Safety Valve. Its working principle goes like this: the pressure of the disc is balanced through the lever and hammer to ensure the valve's seal, and the required starting pressure can be reached by means of changing the hammer's position and weight.
2. The impulse safety valve shall be installed vertically and the lver shall be kept leveL. The clearance from the lever to both sides of guide for shall be eve.
3. The pipeline shall be purged before installing the impulse safety valve.
4. A long distance between the leading pipe of the impulse safety valve and the inlet pipe of the main safety valve shall be kept. And the distance between the electric contact pressure meter and the inlet pipe of the main safety valve shall be no less than 5 times of the diameter of the inlet pipe, for fear that accuracy of the meter and the impulse safety valve may be affected by the steam discharging process of the main safety valve.