Vacuum Negative Pressure Safety Valve (A72W-10P/R) Vacuum Breaker
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A72W-10P/R
- Application 1: Vacuum System or Negative Pressure System
- Design Pressure: Pn10
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8481400000
- Connection: RF Flanged Orthreaded
- Application 2: Absorption Tower, Distillation Tower, Tank
- Size: Dn15- Dn200
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Vacuum Negative Pressure Safety Valve ( A72W-10P/R)
Vacuum Negative Pressure Safety Valve Application:
Vaccum Negative pressure safety valve also can be called Vacuum Relief Valve.
1. Used for negative vacuum pressure systems: when the negative vacuum presssure in the container exceeds allowable value, safety valve will open automattically and absorb air so as to balance the external and internal pressure of the equipment. When the negative vacuum pressure in the container reaches the allowable value, the safety valve will close automatically so as to protect the equipment and the system.
2. Used for normal non negative or non vacuum pressure systems: It can be used for various kinds of corrosive medium, such as absorption tower, distillation tower, storage tank, tank, etc. If the radiation valve doesn't open after cleaning by injected steam, steam will condensate and produce negative pressure, the equipment installed can ensure safety.
Vacuum Negative Pressure Safety Valve (Vacuum Relief Valve) Dimension: