Jacketed Pressure Balanced Lubricating Plug Valve (GABX47F)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GABX47F, GABX347F, GABX347W
- Design Standard: API 599, API6d
- Nominal Diameter: Dn15 - Dn350, 1/2" - 14"
- Working Temperature: Below 80 Deg C / Below 300 Deg C
- Structure: Bolted Cover, with Jacket
- Flange Standard: Asme B16.5
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Application: Petroleum, Chemical, Pharmacy, Fertilizer, Power
- Nominal Pressure: Class 150lb - 900lb
- Working Medium: Pitch, Asphalt, Asphaltum, Bitumen, etc.
- Operation: Wrench /Lever, Worm Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
- Face to Face Standard: Asme B16.10
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8481804090
Jacketed Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
Jacketed Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve Introduction :
Jacketed plug valve is applicable to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that are used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, electric power industry etc. under nominal pressure of Class 150lb-900Lbs and working temperature of -29-180 Deg C.
Jacketed Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve main structural features:
1. It has logical structure, reliable seal, excellent performance and nice design.
2. It has the structure of flip-chip balanceable pressure and light on/off operation.
3. An oil groove is set between valve body and seal surface, which may infuse the seal grease to increase the seal capability.
4. The part material and flange dimension may be selected according to current operating condition and users requirement, so that meet the requirements of various engineering.
Jacketed Inverted pressure balance lubricated plug valve technical specifications:
Structural formation:: Bolted Cover
Operation: Manual, Electric-Actuated.
Design Standard: API 599, API 6D
Face to Face: ASME B16.10
Flange Ends: ASME B16.5
Test & Inspection: API598, API 6D.
Suitable Temp: Below 80 Deg C / 300 Deg C.