Ceramic Lined Disc Type Wafer Check Valve (GH72TC)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GH72TC
- Connection Form: Wafer
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Sealing Form: Ceramic Seat
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Size: Dn100-Dn400
- Medium: Dry Ash in Power Plant, Slurry, Cement Ash, Powder
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: CE, SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Material: Cast Steel
- Structure: Swing
- Function: Swing Check
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Design Pressure: Pn10-Pn16
- Connection: Wafer
- Suitable Temperature: Below 200 Deg C
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
This valve is used for feeding or discharge gates of storehouse pumps in dry ash systems in power plants, or as a non-return device for pipelines containing abrasive media like dry ash and water granulated slag in mines, chemical engineering and so on.. Its working nominal pressure is from PN10 to PN16, and applicable temperature is below 200 Deg C.
It can be fully sealed in any direction after closing. Its body and bonnect are made of WCB Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel casting. Its sealing surface adopts a hard sealing element.
All medium-contacting parts are made of structural ceramic with extremely high chemical stability and hardness. Therefore, it has extremetly strong resistance to abrasion, corrosion and erosion, good heat insulation and small thermal expansion.
Its feed inlet is fully through without any blocks, and it has an anti-blcokage blwoing unit, with strong abrasion resistance, a good sealability, a small starting load and little ash seizure or accumulation.
It adopts a high-grade toughened structural ceramic seal, featuring high mechanical strength, strong abrasion resistance, a long service life and a compact structure, which can be installed at any angle.
Special ceramics is different from general ceramics, its hardness even more than steel,
second only to diamond, and corrosion resistant, high temperature resistant!!!!! "" metal
valve with long easy to produce the gap, ceramic valve is not. Because of wear-resisting,
anti-corrosive, sealing strong, ceramic water valve very water saving. "" our valves can be
used 500000 times, if every switch 60 times, can use 22.8 years, this is metal valve can not do it. "
Main Parts and Materials
|Sr No.||Parts||Material||Sr No.||Parts||Material|
1. Design and Manufacture: Manufacturer's Standard
2. Face to Face Dimension: GB/T 12221
3. Flange Dimension: GB/T 9113.1, ANSI B16.5 DIN 2543, JIS B2020
4. Inspection and Test: GB/T 9092
5. Material Standard: GB/T 12229 for Carbon Steel, GB/T 12230 for Stainless Steel