Pneumatic Flanged Thermal Power Plant Dry Ash Inlet Valve (GJQ641FM)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GJQ641FM
- Size: Dn100-Dn250
- Operation: Pneumatic Actuated
- Working Temperature: Below 250 Deg C
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Pressure: Pn10, Pn16
- Connection: Flanged
- Working Medium: Thermal Power Plant Dry Ash, Mine, Chemistry, etc.
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8481804090
This valve is applicable as an on-off device for pipelines containing abrasive dry ash, water (such as cinder water ) and the like in mines, paper making, chemical engineering and so on, as an on-off for pipelines with both soft grains and corrosive media. Its working nominal pressure is 1.0MPa, applicable temperature is below 200 Deg C, and air supply pressure is 0.6-0.8MPa.
The inlet valve is integrated with the storehouse pump and cylinder drives the rocking arm to rotate by 90 Degree to achieve the valve's opening/closing function.
The inlet valve with such a structure can meet extremet conditions for pneumatic dry ash transportation in storehouse pumps. Its sealing surface with Fluorine rubber has a big containability for dry ash grains and is invulnerable to abrasion and resistant to a high temperature lower than 250 Deg C. The sealing element can be replaced directly. Its bell-shape chamber is invulnerable to ash accumulation, and the hand hole on its body makes it available to replace internal sealing parts online, easy for maintenance.
1. Design and Manufacture: GB/T 12224
2. Face to Face Dimension: Manufacturer's standard
3. Flange Dimension: GB/T 9113.1, ANSI B16.5 DIN 2543, JIS B2020
4. Inspection and Test: GB/T 9092
5. Material Standard: GB/T 12229 for Carbon Steel, GB/T 12230 for Stainless Steel
Materials for Main Parts
|3||Stem Gland||Q235||9||Disc Lining||NBR|
|6||Shaft Pin||35#||12||Pneumatic Actuator|