Pneumatic Garage Top Ceramic Dry Ash System Switch Valve (GZQ648TC)
This valve is used as a switching device among ash storages for pipelines of pneumatic ash transportation systems in the power industry. When the cylinder drives the core to move downwards to be connected with channels on both ends. then dry ash will be transported to another ash storage through the pipe. When the cylinder moves up, dry ash will be guided downwards by the blanking hopper to directly fall into the ash storage.
Installation, Use & Maintenance:
1. Before Installation, it's necessary to clean the valve and remove possible defects caused in the transportation process.
2.Check carefully whether marks and the nameplate on the valve meet operating requirements.
3. This valve can be insstalled on pipelines at any angle.
4. This valve shall be fully open or fully closed in running and not be used as a throttle valve, or else its sealing surfaces will be washed and get worn faster.
5. For Long term storage, it shall be stored in a dry and ventilated room whth periodic check to avoid rust.
6. Knocking shall be avoided in the transportation process.
1. Design and Manufacture: GB/T 12224
2. Face to Face Dimension: Manufacturer's standard
3. Flange Dimension: JB/T 79.1, ANSI B16.5 DIN 2543, JIS B2020
4. Inspection and Test: GB/T 9092
5. Material Standard: GB/T 12229 for Carbon Steel, GB/T 12230 for Stainless Steel
Materials for Main Parts
|1||Main Body||20#||7||Seat Ring||PPL|