Self-Compensation Dry Ash Blanking Valve (GPZLF)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GPZLF
- Size: Dn150-Dn300
- Application: Thermal Powerplant Metallurgy,Chemical Engineering
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Nominal Pressure: Pn10
- Working Medium: Dry Ash, Cement, Power, etc.
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8481804090
The PZLF Series Self-compensation blanking valves with air exhaust, developed and produced by our company, is mainly used for pneumatic ash handling systems of thermal power plants ( systems like positive pressure dense phase, low positive pressure and negative pressure); or for powder material transportation systems in such industries as cement, metallurgy and chemical engineering.
The valve has an original and unique structure so that its plate and seat are in a good sealing state all the time under the action of elasticity. Its service life is higher than that of similar products both at home and abroad.
When the valve plate is open, feeding and air exhaust can be conducted simultaneously. Replacing the traditional systems with blanking separating from air exhaust, it simplifies the system and reduces control points. Its plate, seat and body are separate structures connected with bolts, facilitating maintenance and replacement and reducing costs for operation and maintenance.
Main Parts and Materials
1. Design and Manufacture: GB/T 12224
2. Face to Face Dimension: Manufacturer's Standard
3. Flange Dimension: JB/T 79.1, ANSI B16.5 DIN 2543, JIS B2020
4. Inspection and Test: GB/T 9092
5. Material Standard: GB/T 12229 for Carbon Steel, GB/T 12230 for Stainless Steel