Pneumatic Ball Type Inlet Valve / Dome Valve (GYDF-B)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYDF-B
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Seal Surface: Parallel Gate Valve
- Usage: Emptying
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Size: Dn80-Dn350
- Design Pressure: Pn10, Pn16
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Type: Straight-through
- Connection Form: Flange
- Actuator: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
- Thread Position of Valve Rod: Outside Gate Valve
- Standard: DIN
- Suitable Temperature: Below 150 Deg C
- Medium: Dry Ash in Power Plant, Slurry, Cement Ash, Powder
- Trademark: GOOLE, OEM
- Specification: CE, SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 8481804090
Installation, Use & Maintenance:
1. Before Installation, it's necessary to clean the valve and remove possible defects caused in the transportation process.
2.Check carefully whether marks and the nameplate on the valve meet operating requirements.
3. This valve can be insstalled on pipelines at any angle.
4. This valve shall be fully open or fully closed in running and not be used as a throttle valve, or else its sealing surfaces will be washed and get worn faster.
5. For Long term storage, it shall be stored in a dry and ventilated room whth periodic check to avoid rust.
6. Knocking shall be avoided in the transportation process.
1.Its sealing surface adopt silicone rubber inflatable seal to guarantee zero leakage.
2. The valve adopts double electromagnetic control, and dedicated slenoid valves are used for control of both actions of the cylinder and exhaust of the gasket ring to ensure zero abrasion between the sealing surface and the spherical surface, thus improving its service life.
3. A rolling bearing is mounted between the valve body and the lock ring, overcoming the friction produced in rotations of the ball, which can thus rotate flexibly.
When tthe valve is closed, the dedicated solenoid valve for the pneumatic actuator will act; the pneumatic actuator will drive the ball to rotate to the closing position through the valve stem, triggering the changeover push rod, and then the gasket ring will be flated to compress the ball surface to produce a seal.
When the valve is open, the dedicated solenoid valve for the gasket ring will act first, the gasket ring wil exhaust rapidly and disengate itself from the ball surface to a free state, then the dedicated solenoid valve for the pneumatic actuator will act, and the cylinder will drive the ball to rotate to the open position.
Main Parts and Materials
|Sr No.||Parts||Material||Sr No.||Parts||Material|
|4||Stem||1Cr13||10||Pneumatic Actuator||Aluminum Body|
1. Design and Manufacture: GB/T 12224
2. Face to Face Dimension: Manufacturer's Standard
3. Flange Dimension: JB/T 79.1, ANSI B16.5 DIN 2543, JIS B2020
4. Inspection and Test: GB/T 9092
5. Material Standard: GB/T 12229 for Carbon Steel, GB/T 12230 for Stainless Steel
Main External and connecting Dimensions